1. Choose The Training You Want
From more than 20 courses, you learn the subjects and skills you need: cable installation and testing; connector installation and testing; splicing; system design; developing component specifications; and troubleshooting. With our 27 years in training, we can provide you with almost any combination of subjects and skills you require.
2. Choose The Skill Level You Want
You choose from basic, advanced, and professional levels of training.
3. Receive Excellent Training!
Hands-on training is the best way to be successful! In Pearson Technologies’ training, you spend most of your time on learning by doing. Because we provide a significant amount of equipment, you spend little time waiting for shared equipment. Not all trainers provide as much equipment as we do. You learn without waiting for shared equipment. 0ver $70,000 in training equipment, without waiting for shared equipment.
4. Receive Training From Experts
You will learn effectively from an instructor who is recognized as an expert in his field.
BICSI and the Fiber Optic Association have recognized Eric R Pearson as a ‘Master Instructor’. He has received advanced FOA Certifications, CFOT, CFOS/C, CFOS/T, CFOS/S, and CFOS/I. Mr. Pearson was a founding Director of the FOA.
You learn skills from a professional who has developed and field tested these techniques.
5. Learn Volumes Of Practical Information
We have packed our courses with the practical, subtle and useful information you need. This information comes from 30 years of doing what you will need to do: designing systems, specifying components, and installing and testing cables and connectors. This information is not available from any other source.
6. Learn How To Make Good Decisions
Avoid confusion! From the information, alternatives and guidelines you learn, you will be able to choose the solution best suited to your needs.
7. Receive Comprehensive And Well-Developed Notes
Avoid frantic note taking. With our extensive notes, you relax and focus on understanding and learning the materials. These comprehensive notes will become valuable references, which you will use long after you have finished the course.
For example, basic and advanced installation program attendees receive three texts:
1. Professional Fiber Optic Installation, v10 (494 pages)
2. PowerPoint Slides for Professional Fiber Optic Installation, v9 (276 pages)
3. Certification and Troubleshooting Fiber Optic Networks (54 pages).
8. Receive Unbiased Information
Design or choose with knowledge of cable, connector, and splice performances to create networks with increased reliability. For 18 years, Pearson Technologies design programs have provided such knowledge.
9. Save Time
You receive a large amount of well organized, easily understandable, essential, and significant information. Because of our 33 years of developing fiber optic training, Pearson Technologies presents fiber optic training in half the time required by other training programs! You save time and reduce the time and cost of personnel being out of office.
10. Save Money
Many times your investment! Save money 3 ways: learn how to avoid mistakes, to reduce maintenance costs and to avoid overspending.
11. Become Certified
Standard presentations enable passing the FOA examinations for 4 certifications:
1. CFOT (Certified Fiber Optic Technician)
2. CFOS/O (Certified Fiber Optic Specialist, Outside Plant)
3. CFOS/S (Certified Fiber Optic Specialist, Splicing)
4. CFOS/C (Certified Fiber Optic Specialist, Connector Installation)
5. CFOS/T (Certified Fiber Optic Specialist, Testing).
Custom presentations enable passing 7 additional Specialist examinations.